Terms and Conditions for online payments
All payments of InterMed invoices using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- InterMed accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
InterMed accepts ACH Withdrawals for Online Payments.
InterMed does not accept:
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your registered and selected method of payment
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in InterMed’s records.
- Online payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by the credit card merchant
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- InterMed does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive confirmation that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. InterMed will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider or banking institution for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice, to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure your balance is satisfied.
- InterMed will confirm your payment details via your preferred method of communication (IE: Text, email, etc).
- By using InterMed’s online payment site, you agree to all applicable InterMed policies relating to your Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the InterMed’s privacy statement.
- InterMed’s Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.